Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a little bit of everything

Well, I doubt I'd be able to make it monday night. I work 7-5 monday-thursday in lake wylie, sc, so it would be a hell of a drive for me. I hear the b.m.c.t. is difficult but it's nearly the same mileage as the art loeb and less total elevation gain, so I hope I can manage. I'll probably start off sore as I worked out way too hard tonight... I just got back from the gym and it's 1am. Don't let me fool you, I need about 9500 more hours in the gym before the 8 day trip. I'll probably end up getting some yaks. I was planning on buying some light duty step in crampons, just haven't had too much of a use yet. I went to REI today to help a friend pick out some gear and spent 91 DOLLARS. I wasn't even planning on getting anything. And within a week I've also bought gaiters, a book, socks, ski pants, gloves, etc, etc. blah blah blah if there's going to be a meet up anytime thurs-sun let me know. I can always crash @ my brothers in hendersonville, and this weekend I'll be off of 40 but most likely have no phone service until sunday afternoon. well guys, take care & i'll be back sunday.

No comments: