Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boobs, Football and Beer

We should look over maps and shoot the shit about things during the pre-game tailgate Monday afternoon. By the way, we should put what we do to a vote. Here are our game-festivity options as they seem to appear.

1.) The Traditional Ed Boudreax's Experience.
-Large Screen
-Cold Beer on Tap
-Smoking Section
-Tasty Dinosaur Bones
-Do it Right Downtown, then all of a sudden realize it is 1:50 AM

2.) A Night At Wasim's.
-Great Setup for watching the Game
-Can Cook Up Some Delicious Baby Back Ribs and Sausage on the Grill
-Comfy Couches (Maybe Too Comfy)
-Wasim's "Friends" from the Trophy Club always Come by on Monday Evenings

3.) Weavervegas Throw-down.
-We've Done This Before and Know how to Watch the Game there...(A bit sentimental)
-Pregame Beerpong in Frontyard With Fire after Dark
-Weavervegas Brewery Downstairs
-Grilling out
-Large Table for Maps
-Lots of Room to Crash

Anyway, I don't care...I have to drive to town regardless and stay the night. Travis, if you are in town please come and hang out...It would be great to meet you! Everyone post your thougts under comments maybe and we will see what the consensus is. This is one of the biggest games in the history of the franchise and I cannot wait till Monday!

3 comments:

Dunbar said...

I am voting for some BBQ at my favorite spot in Asheville. One for Boudreauxs. We can take up the back of that place and pretty much have it to ourselves on Monday night.

Dunbar said...

Oh yeah and Travis, you should definately come out so we know that you are not weird and not a gay.

Buko said...

I'm down for any or all. Just let me know where to go.