So, here's the blog space. The purpose of this blog is for us to coordinate backcountry trips, adventures in Thailand and pigpickings out on Dunbar farm. Invite people who are interested in this sort of thing. I'll try to add a calender so we can see what other people have coming up and we can get onboard. It gives evertone a way to stay in touch and stay motivated without having to round everyone up for beer and pizza to duscuss details. First order of business. Lets plan a two night in December in the smokies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No can do next weekend fellas. I am truly sorry about this but I will not be able to get out into the woods. But fret not, I know my shit works. Plus, I will be camping in the back yard on all sub 25 degree nights between now and mid-January.
What about another weekend before Christmas?
Post a Comment